Born and raised in Paris, I develop brands through print and digital for stylish, forward-thinking brands, and creative individuals. With over ten years of experience in the communication field, I worked for agencies in France, Brazil and Germany.
I am passionate about ideas, premium design and interesting people. I worked for international advertising agencies, beauty and fashion brands and design agencies.
The last ten years I have worked as a freelance or in contract for various agencies (Grey, McCann, BBDO, Stink, Partizan, Papaya films, Ogilvy…) and clients like Maybelline, MINI Cooper, Garnier, Deutsche Telekom, Beck’s, O2, Schwarzkopf, Davidoff, Sony, Weight Watchers, Lenor, ITG, Procter & Gamble, Douglas…
During this time I gained a wide experience with art direction and design, new business development, commercial art direction, creating brand materials, developing 360° campaigns, team & client handling. I believe I offer a unique point of view and understand how to differentiate brands in this teeming industry.
WHAT I DO
Maybe some bullet points of my skills could help?
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction
- Advertising and Graphic Design
- Campaign Development
- Brand Strategy
- Developing brands
- Shoot Direction
Clients from some cities
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Los Angeles, USA
- Entrepreneurial type
- 360 ° content development across all channel
- Editorial design and Illustration
- Track emerging trends and web innovations
- Research new and innovative marketing ideas
- Leadership and communication skill
- Create look/feel pre-pro and production documents
- Positive and collaborative team member and leader
- Coming up with story ideas for print and online
- Presentation skills
Maybelline, Garnier, Procter & Gamble, Beck’s, Deutsch Telekom, Davidoff, Hansemerkur, ITG, Lenor, Mini Cooper, Schwarzkopf, Sony, Unitymedia, Douglas, Febreze, McDonald’s, O2, Petrobras, Senac, Sony…